Canadians’ evolving approach to wellness and healthful shopping
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Prioritization of high-quality foods and beverages.
- Reconsideration of personal benefit requirements to now include factors like satiety, energy, mental focus and sleep.
- New levels of information engagement that may challenge the advice of traditional, institutional, and governmental authorities.
- More research and scrutiny by consumers prior to purchase, as well as at the shelf.
- Increased focus on the importance of the product lifecycle and it’s societal and environmental impacts.
Ipsos Market Strategy & Understanding